Monday, October 27, 2008

Sweet Grace

Welcome, welcome to Sweet Grace Photography, a division of Cazier Photography. My name is Cindy Bigelow, the primary photographer and designer and I am SO excited for the launch of Sweet Grace.

I absolutely LOVE photography...especially unique portrait photography. I love spending time with individuals, couples, and families and taking on the challenge of capturing who they are and who and/or what they love most in a still image. There is a kind of emotion and power in photography that can't be found anywhere else. I hope when you look at my images, you feel both of these things.

I received a Bachelor's of Fine Art, with an emphasis in photography from Brigham Young University-Idaho in December of 2004. My experience at BYU-Idaho was extraordinary in every way. The things I learned there and the people I met...professors, friends, and roommates alike...have shaped me and my everyday actions.

We have been running ideas through our heads for Sweet Grace for months now...and I am thrilled it is finally here! I will be posting often, so be sure to check back whenever your little heart desires...I promise to make it worth your time!

If you love what you see here, please don't hesitate to contact me at cindy@cazierphotography.com or 208.409.8556 for information and prices. I can't wait to hear from you!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Oh sister--all of these photographs are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! I am ecstatic for you and this new adventure!! Tyler, thank you for making this happen for Cindy...she will (as I know she already has) not let you down. She is amazing at what she does.

SO, now you need to come here and take photos of my family--we are in DESPERATE need of a fab family picture and there's noone I would rather take them. (eventhough it would be torture for you)

Don't you think every photographer needs palmtrees on their blog? I can provide those and a really CUTE baby?!

XOX
kim

Lisa-Marie said...

Congratulations Cin!!!! Absolutely fabulous. We've all known and seen the magic inside of you for a LONG time. I hope you are finally seeing it yourself. You are extremely talented. I wish you nothing but success and I know you will find it!

Aunt Penny said...

Cindy, your work is amazing! I am so glad you went back to what is your love. I wish I could bring all of my grandchildren down to be photographed with me by you. Someday . . . .

Sweet Grace Photography. . . I can't wait to see it grow.
Love you--
Aunt Penny

Grandma W. said...

I told you so!!! You do such excellent photography, Cindy! I just know this is going to be a success for you! And, we do thank Tyler for helping you show off all your "lovely work"! And, you do have a beautiful family to photograph too! You have already proven that!
We love you!

Grandma W. said...

I forgot to tell you - I love the Name, "Sweet Grace"! Perfect!
Love you!

Pam said...

Dad says:
Cindy,
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Your "Sweet Grace" and the Blog are wonderful.

I am so proud of you and excited for you Cindy. Like the rest of the family - I've known you've had it in you all alomg! It's so exciting to see your creativity, inspiration, talent and hard work blossom!!

Way to go Cindy. Love, Dad