Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sweet "P" Family
















Wow, it has been way too long since I have posted...it seems as though the Thanksgiving holiday got the best of me and pushed me a little behind. But, I'm back with lots of fun pictures to post from the break!
So, let's get started with this most adorable family. I had so much fun photographing them last Saturday! A beautiful mom, the sweetest dad, and a little girl that anybody would wish was theirs! I absolutely loved the location and can't wait to go back in the spring! You are brilliant, Mary!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures. The last one is my favorite.

Kemp said...

They look so adorable! Great work girl! Love them all. I would have to agree she is to die for! Hope all is well with you!

Lisa-Marie said...

A-mazing as usual.

I love your new profile picture. Hello, Supermodel!

The Minert's said...

Those turned out so good! I can't wait to see ours even more now! I love the way you colored the one of elly, it looks beautiful...take care, Summer

Kim said...

love all these photos cin. can't wait for you to come work your magic on my fam!! SOON, SUPER SOON!! I agree with Lis, your profile picture is gorgeous!! xoxo

Grandma W. said...

What darling pictures, Honey! You do such a great job! I can hardly wait for you to do the California family!!! Keep up the good work!!
Love you!

Pence Planet said...

We LOVE them!!!!We can't wait to get some of these printed. Thank you so much for all your time and talent. You truly are a gifted photographer.